Building A Solid Foundation In Life
Here are some things to think about when it comes to your own foundation in life:
- What thoughts do you need to believe about yourself to feel supported?
- How can you be more mindful of your own feelings and behaviors?
- How can you focus on the current moment more than the past/future?
- What do you value in friendships and relationships? (e.g. a sense of humor, empathy, willingness to challenge you when necessary)
- What do you value in your work? (e.g. flexibility, reliable co-workers, independence)
- What are the top 3 values you want to uphold in your own life? (think about how you want others to describe you)
- What are your current daily habits?
- Are your habits self-supporting or self-defeating?
- What habits would help make your life feel more balanced?
- What are your biggest strengths?
- How do these strengths help support you in life?
- How can you make better use of your strengths in your daily life?
- What makes you feel most supported in a relationship/friendship?
- Who are the people in your life who make you feel grounded?
- Are there any relationships you need to let go of to feel more stable?
Ultimately, a strong inner foundation is what keeps you balanced, stable, and secure. Come back to this concept whenever you notice yourself feeling unsteady.
What could you achieve if you prioritized inner stability and security?
I hope this post has encouraged you to become mindful of your own foundation. Think of how you can use your thoughts, values, habits, strengths, and relationships to keep you grounded and reduce the pressure of daily life.
If you want to explore this topic further, check out